Saturday 18 November 2017

Trio of abstract thank you cards...

I've managed to combine my love of abstract art, Gelli printing, collage and card making with these creations. These cards started life as an A4 Gelli print and I then just kept adding acrylic paint and some collaged book papers to create these abstract designs.

floral abstrat cards 2 

Little pieces of art to which I added an Indigo Blu leaf flourish stamp in white acrylic.

floral abstrat cards 1 

I really love the colours of DoCrafts acrylic paint in Conifer Green which is almost a turquoise colour,  and DecoArt Lush Foliage which is the pale green.

floral abstract cards 4 

All the sentiments are from Papertrey's Boutique Borders Thanks stamp set and I used Crealies dot rectangles to die cut my rectangles as I think they give a really lovely finish to a card.The silver twine is from some old Christmas gift wrapping stash I have.

floral abstract cards 3

 Really enjoyed making these little cards. Hope you all have a lovely weekend xx

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous colours, the backgrounds really look striking with the white stamping. Love them :)

    ReplyDelete